Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thank You Mike Feulner & Tamara McHatton by John Quinlan



I have about 3 ½ weeks to go until my first show of 2013, the NPC Vermont Bodybuilding Championships being held on April 27th. I will be competing in the Men’s Physique Division. As far as conditioning goes I feel I am pretty much where I should be at this point in my training so this quick video clip was a good way for me to measure it before my morning workout. I also thought it would be a good idea to say thank you to both NPC promoter Mike Feulner and RT Convention coordinator Tamara McHatton. Mike Feulner is one of the best promoters in the world and being able to be part of his show this year is an honor. I am just as honored to be part of Tamara McHatton’s RT Convention in Kansas City on May 2-5th and I am truly humbled for the invite.  

God Bless,

John




No comments:

Post a Comment