Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pro Wrestler Scott Hall by John Quinlan

The other day I watched the special on ESPN E60 titled "The Wrestler". I was always a fan of Scott Hall, he was a master of his craft and had an in the ring persona that was one of the greatest ever. I admire Scott Hall when he said in the documentary how the only thing in life he wanted to be was a professional wrestler because it was his dream and he worked hard to achieve it. It was his dream and he fulfilled it. As a parent I must admit, it was easy to get a bit emotional watching this special when it came to the part about his kids and what he said. Today, Scott is training his son Cody to be a professional wrestler and I think that is great! Kevin Nash said it best about how Cody is the "anchor" for Scott. I have to be honest when I say I strongly agree with Sean Waltman when he expressed his opinion stating "so you shove the guy out the curtain so you don't have to give out refunds". Doing that to Scott Hall was wrong, sorry, it just was. I think there is nothing better than a dad like Scott Hall passing along his knowledge to his son to someday be like him in the pro wrestling world. From watching this documentary, I was able to see the real Scott Hall directly from Scott himself. I respect Scott Hall and think he is a good person with a lot of heart and determination. As a father of a son my self (2 sons) seeing the two working together was a special thing that I hope I can do as well. I wish Scott and Cody Hall all the best this world has to offer!

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2



God Bless


 


No comments:

Post a Comment