Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thanks Clinton Bullock for The Kind Words by John Quinlan

I wanted to give a shout out to sports writer Clinton Bullock for including me in his New Year's thank you list. Means a lot my friend. I hope we can meet up this July when I am in Philadelphia for your Jillian's book promotion. Much respect for you always man! Here is what I received:



Hey, guys! Happy New Year! I hope that all is well.

I want to start off by saying "Thank you" to all who have supported me. You guys' support has been awesome. Very special thanks to:

*Tina, who has been steadily re-posting my articles.
*To John Q., who has been greatly supportive on Twitter and LinkedIn.
*To Brian, for his unfiltered feedback of my work.
*To Alex, who has sent my articles out to EVERYONE she knows (lol).
*To Eric, who has been greatly supportive in getting me Twitter and Facebook savvy.
*To Jill and Amy, for their editing assistance.
*To Andre, who got me motivated to get my web show, Uncaged, into pre-production.

And to you all who have helped get my web/page views to 75,000 so far. My goal for 2013 is to acquire 500,000 web/page views. That IS ambitious. However, without goals, we're just spinning our wheels on a daily basis.

Greatness to You All,

Clinton 


No comments:

Post a Comment