Monday, February 18, 2013

Thank You Romance Writer Taabia Dupree for Making Me Your Your Cover Model Bad Guy of Your New Book 'Jessica's Obsession' by John Quinlan



I AM HONORED & HUMBLED FOR BEING SELECTED ON THE COVER OF THIS NEW BOOK JUST RELEASED YESTERDAY – IT IS #2 BEHIND THE QUEEN OF TATTOOS KAT VON DEE via AMAZON’S HOT NEW RELEASES

I would like to thank writer Taabia Dupree for using me on the cover of her new kindle edition book, ‘Jessica’s Obsession’ which was released yesterday. I was just told its #2 under Amazon's Hot New Releases in ‘Body Art & Tattoo’ right behind Kat Von Dee’s book, ‘Go Big or Go Home: Taking Risks in Life, Love and Tattooing’ which is #1. Being right there with Kat Von Dee is very cool! It is also currently #28 on Amazon’s Best Sellers ‘Body Art & Tattoo’ and #57 on the Hot New Releases for Psychological Thrillers!!







I am always honored when any writer/author selects me for one of his/her covers. I am pleased to say I have more covers coming out so I thank God above for giving me these opportunities. I have met so many amazing people in the romance writing world and I thank all of you for believing in me. I will always do my best for you. I usually don’t tag many people in posts but I think this is really cool and will throw some tags on some special people at this time including my AX family as they fuel me to keep going, be strong and stay focused. I would like to think I bring some diversity to the Athletic Xtreme family.

God Bless

John




No comments:

Post a Comment