Friday, November 22, 2013

JUST LANDED A BRAND NEW BOOK COVER

I want to thank Jillian Bullock for selecting me as the cover guy for her brand new book, ‘Fitness Between the Sheets’ being released in September 2014. I am truly honored by this selection especially by a woman who not only has inspired me, but people all over the world through her own personal story of triumph. Yes, I am the most tattooed male romance cover model in the world and being selected for this book cover is very special to me. I think one of my goals as a cover model is to end stereotypes and prejudice thinking. Just because person has tattoos doesn’t make them a bad person, they are just expressing themselves the way they like. Jillian Bullock is an African-American women and I have to say I have worked with her in the past on previous projects and she has been so great. People often ask me what are some of the things I am most proud of about myself. Thinking about it right now this is right up there as one of my proudest……white and black working together towards a goal of success. A world without racism where everybody comes together as one in a judgment-free zone would really be refreshing. 

God Bless  


No comments:

Post a Comment