Sunday, June 3, 2012

Congrats To 2012 NPC Atlantic States Men's Physique Overall Winner Anton Antipov by John Quinlan


Much appreciation for sending me this photo from the contest last night:

Photo taken at the 2012 NPC Atlantic States in New York of Men’s Physique competitors (from L-R) Anton Antipov, David Martinez, Jerrod Swodeck and John Quinlan.

I would like to personally congratulate my friend Anton Antipov for winning his second overall NPC Men's Physique title. Amazing! Hey Anton, a personal message from me to you, I don't want to hear from you the next time I see you how tired you are or how much weight you lost because you win these damn things every time no matter what, ha ha ha! No sympathy from this guy, lol!!!!! But really, congrats man, something to be proud of!


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment