Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Feel Born Again by John Quinlan

Last year, those who know me know that I should never have competed. I tore my right hamstring almost completely off the bone at 4 weeks before the show and was unable to train virtually at all from that point on. No cardio and exercise but I still had the desire for the love of the sport to compete. This year has been different, I am healthy and injury free and have a great attitude. I do feel a bit tighter and ready for sure. I thank God for getting me back on track and watching over me. Below (top) is a photo from last year on stage and right below that is a photo from this year. I want to thank everybody for all the love and support during my training this year, love all you guys (and girls).






No comments:

Post a Comment