Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Great Athletic Xtreme Stack by John Quinlan


Man, this is gonna sound crazy but for the past few days I have combined just 1 scoop of Supersize with 1 scoop of Ultra-Reps before my morning workout along with Mass FX taken once in the morning and once again in the evening. I feel born again!!!!!! I have supreme focus and energy like never before and the greatest thing is it lasts all day without ANY jitters. Even though my energy level lasts throughout the entire day I sleep great at night. This is truly a winning combination. Don't get me wrong I would have some mornings before when I felt great but I also had my fair share of mornings when I felt exhausted and might as well just stayed in bed because a few of those workouts weren't even worth it. I do feel stronger, you all know that feeling you get just after you eat a big meal (not too big where you feel uncomfortably full) but that feeling of a nice overall body and muscle fullness that lasts. Oh, and here is a big added bonus for me personally......because this ingredient in some other pre-workouts was giving me headaches and also more frequent migraines, the fact that Supersize contains NO 1,3-dimethylamylamine  is HUGE! Many athletes take dimethylamylamine to improve performance. However, dimethylamylamine was added to the World Anti-Doping Agency’s prohibited substances list for 2010. Therefore, competitive athletes should avoid taking it. To sum it up, this is a great stack that I am a big fan of. ATHLETIC XTREME IS AWESOME! I am honored to be an Athletic Xtreme sponsored athlete! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment