Friday, December 14, 2012

Thank You Vicki Stewart for The Kind Words You Published About Me Today by John Quinlan

I want to thank my good friend Vicki Stewart for the kind words she published about me today:

"To my friends in the literary world... If you're looking for the perfect cover model for your next book, look no further! I want you to take a peek at the gorgeous John Quinlan & his impressive resume and you'll be glad you did! Not only is he an amazingly sexy cover model, he is also a wonderful man, father, athlete, endorser and friend.. Give John a "like" today and keep him in mind for your current characters if you need a cover model of awe-astounding proportions!" ♥

http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Quinlan/109918015779005


Thank You So Much Vicki!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment