Monday, September 2, 2013

Brand New ‘Hypnotic Euphoria’ Book Cover Art from Phatpuppy Designs by John Quinlan



This cover art piece of me just came in created by my cover artist Phatpuppy Art/Claudia McKinney. It is titled, ‘Hypnotic Euphoria’ and was released in September 1, 2013. As I have stated many times in the past…..I am honored to be an exclusive cover model with her as she is one of the world’s greatest.

To check out the complete cover art gallery of my amazing friend please click on her Official site link below:

 

“I just signed John Quinlan, the most tattooed male romance cover model in the world, as an Official Phatpuppy Cover Model.” – Claudia McKinney, June 1st, 2013


Thanks so much Claudia for believing in me and to photographer Teresa Yeh for being so great.

Much love & respect always!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment