Friday, September 13, 2013

Training Update September 2013 @ 3 Weeks Out Abs by John Quinlan



I had this quick video filmed this morning as many of my friends have been asking me how things have been going with my training and projects. I always feel there are things I could have done better but I guess that is what keeps me working hard on things in the present. Trying to make “right” today what was “wrong” in the past. I think that as long as I work hard, keep focused and have a positive attitude I can live with whatever happens. My abs in this video @ 3 weeks out from my show in New York, the NPC Brooklyn Grand Prix being put together by Bev Francis. She and her husband Steve always put on great shows and I am just honored to be part of it.

“Never quit, never give up the fight”

- John Quinlan

God Bless  




No comments:

Post a Comment