Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2012 NPC Masters Men's Physique Competitor John Quinlan


It was an honor to compete this past weekend at the NPC Teen, Collegiate & Masters Bodybuilding Championships in Pittsburgh, PA. I competed in the Masters Men’s Physique 35-40 class A (short class). Hung out with some great competitors backstage, great atmosphere. Here are a few images of me from the show & thanks bro for sending me these, first are a few on stage shots.




Here is an on stage group photo taken of me (3rd from the right) with a few of the other competitors. Ryan Fisher (right next to me) won the class. Congrats to him! I actually was hanging with him backstage before the show, very cool guy…top notch!

The last photo here was taken outside the show after pre-judging.

Much respect for the NPC and all of my fellow competitors, thank you very much.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment