Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Model Shoot in Las Vegas by John Quinlan

Just wanted to let everybody know I just got back from Las Vegas and I had a great time. Not just at the contest but during the photo shoots I had as well out there. I will be getting back photos as the days and weeks progress but here is the first model image from one of my shoots. And yes, it was for Geordi brand underwear, lol! Also if anybody wants to use this image on their web site, blog(s) or any other article or project please let me know and I can get you the super sized large version. This version displayed below is smaller but it is in high resolution 72dpi. I would also like top personally thank romance writer & author Cassandra Carr for being the first one to use this image on a post she did this morning, here is the link...thanks again so much Cassandra for all the love :)





No comments:

Post a Comment