Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Grandfather Bill Hafner - One of The Greatest People I Have Ever Known

Today I just wanted to make a quick post about my grandfather, Bill Hafner. He is almost 92 years old and just recently was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. He is a veteran who served in the Navy and is one of the greatest human beings I have ever known. As a young boy he taught me about character, how to be polite to others and to treat people the way I wanted to be treated. He always said kind things to me and gave me self-confidence from a very young age. You were always there for me as a boy and gave me so many great memories; I will do the best I can to be there for you now. I was truly blessed to have such an amazing grandfather and role model in my life! 

 
 
God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment