Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thank You So Much Natalie Minh by John Quinlan

I would like to personally thank Model & Fitness USA President Natalie Minh for extending an invite for me to be part of her amazing event next month. Here is what Natalie wrote to me:

Hi John,
 
 
Would love for you to be a part of my event, the 2012 Powertec Model & Fitness World Finale in Hollywood, CA, Sept 14-15.
5 Star Venues | Red Carpet | Celebrities | Acrobatic Performers | Entertainment Industry | Retreat-Syled Weekend | World Competition Show | Runway | Drai's Afterparty | Cabanas | Palm Trees | Rooftop Pool Party |
The competition portion is open to Swimsuit Models, Fashion Models, and Fitness Models. Even if you're not competing, it will be a great time with drinks and catering by Gordon Ramsay at the Prelims as well as rooftop party at Drai's for the Finale.
Cheers,

Natalie Minh
Model &Fitness USA President
Nminh@natalieminhinteractive.com


Natalie, thank you again so much as I am honored you thought of me. I will be taking some time off right now as I have been going strong since January 1st. Keep me posted on future events.

God Bless,

John






No comments:

Post a Comment