Sunday, August 26, 2012

Special Thanks To Writer Kathleen Valentine by John Quinlan

I would like to take a moment to show my appreciation for a truly amazing and super talented writer who mentioned me the other day. Kathleen Valentine, I personally thank you so much! I am honored by your words about me, very nice! I am truly humbled. It was posted on the Parlez-Moi Blog and the title is "Yakusa & The House of Skin" which is about Kathleen's view on tattoos in romance novels and her personal views. Here is what Kathleen said about me:

So what is is about tattoos. Well, of course, much of it has to do with the body under the tattoo. If that body is particularly beautiful the tattoo just serves to enhance the beauty. The hunk below is John Quinlan from Boston who I cyber-met through a forum for writers. He is breaking into the romance novel cover model field and, in my opinion, has far more appeal than a lot of the romance cover models I've seen.
 
What I also thought was amazing is the fact that Kathleen lives very close to me which is a first time that a writer is located about 20 minutes away from me! Maybe someday I can sit down with Kathleen for an interview, I would be honored as she has some very impressive credits in her resume. If you would like to learn more about this incredible talent please go to Kathleen's web site and blog links which I have listed below. A truly amazing writer, person and friend of mine. 
 
 
 
 
 
God Bless
 
 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment