Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Tattoos by John Quinlan

OK, just for the record everybody and their mother keeps asking me over and over again how many tattoos I have and what they are. Well, here it goes to set the record straight.

  • Japanese theme half sleeve on upper right arm
  • Celtic sun cross on middle upper back
  • Tribal bracelet with barbed wire around right wrist
  • Kanji "Strength" symbol on inner right forearm
  • Kanji "Tranquility" symbol on inner right forearm
  • Celtic high cross with banner on upper left back
  • Kanji "Happiness" symbol on upper right back
  • Celtic Rock of Cashel cross on upper right back
  • Kanji "Hope" symbol on upper left back
  • Chrome and black "Godsmack" tribal sun symbol around navel
  • "Medusa" theme half sleeve on upper left arm
  • Kanji "Courage" symbol on lower left abdomen
  • Kanji "Family" symbol inside left wrist
  • Tribal shamrock on right ring finger
  • Kanji "Perseverance" symbol on right ring finger


  • So as you can see I have 15 individual tattoos which are all either Irish or Oriental. All of the symbols have deep meaning to me and describe my life and what things I feel are important to me to live a rich and full life. I have always been a person that I would call unique as I have never copied anybody and have always done things my way as crazy as that may sound because I thought it was for the best at that given time. My advice to anybody reading this post is to just be yourself and if people choose to judge you for the wrong reasons just ignore it as life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Thank you & God Bless Always :)














    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment