Friday, November 16, 2012

A Big Thank You to My Friend Keith Isles by John Quinlan

Just wanted to give a shout of appreciation out to my friend Keith Isles for the kind words he had for me.

"John is a motivated hard working guy who I would totally recommend. He's ready for any challenge and is a great person first and foremost." – Keith Isles, Athlete & Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Professional

I have known Keith for many years and not only is he an amazing person but also possesses some of the greatest natural genetics I have ever seen. As a fitness professional and sponsored athlete with Athletic Xtreme Supplement Company I do admire Keith for his natural physical talent of course. Thanks again Keith :)


God Bless

  

1 comment:

  1. A master adviser.Image consultant date coach and business consultant. Servicing the client's tempered headquarters: http://motivationamust.com/. John is New York City best personal trainers, and suitable to service clients in any state.With the Body Crave (natural development program). home personal trainer.photo by http://www.mdjproductions.com/

    ReplyDelete