Tuesday, March 12, 2013

1st Model Progress Shot of 2013 by John Quinlan

So 2013 is finally here and I have been training for a few weeks now getting back in the swing of things. I still have a while to go before a show and the RT Convention so I feel I'm moving at my own pace which is cool with me. I do have a scheduled photo shoot March 22nd so I honestly feel I am right on track as to where I should be thus far along. Just have to fine tune some things as I go I guess and say a couple Hail Mary's that I can time things right, LOL!!!!! Just gonna keep pluggin' and see what happens here my friends :) Here is a basic progress shot taken with my cell phone this morning. No pump and the lighting in the room wasn't that good but I thought it would be a good idea just to measure basic progress. Thanks for the love and support. God Bless


1 comment:

  1. Is it possible you can look any better? You look amazing right now!
    I am so proud of you for what you've already accomplished and am looking forward to your future accomplishments. Even more proud to call you a friend.
    Lookin' great, John!

    ReplyDelete