Friday, March 1, 2013

John Quinlan Athletic Xtreme Official Sponsored Athlete - Thank You William “Swole” Ferguson




It is an honor to be a member of the Athletic Xtreme Supplement Co. family as an Official Sponsored Athlete for 2012 2013. I just wanted to send a special thanks to AX team member and strongman William “Swole” Ferguson for letting me know he will be sending me some of his Swole’s Gym wear apparel that I will include in my first shoot of the year this March. If you are looking for some great gym gear check out William’s company:


Thanks Again William!

God Bless You & TEAM AX Always.

This video update was filmed 2/28/2013

PS Yes, that is in fact a cow pattern car seat in the back of the car you see in the video. I am a parent of 3 little angels so it’s all good. LOL!!!!!!

- John


 

No comments:

Post a Comment