Wednesday, October 2, 2013

John Quinlan - 2013 NPC Vermont Men’s Physique Overall Winner



I would just like to take a brief moment to thank Ms. Sugar for putting these on stage clips of me together from my Men’s Physique Overall win at the NPC Vermont Bodybuilding Championships back in April. It was truly a special night as I dedicated the win to my grandfather Bill Hafner who passed away exactly one month earlier. In just a few days this Saturday on October 5th I will be competing at the NPC Brooklyn Grand Prix Men’s Physique Open & Masters class. I have been very sick with flu like symptoms for the past couple of days so seeing this video really cheered me up. I have so much respect for the NPC and all the athletes. I will give it my all this Saturday and win, lose or draw I gave it my best to overcome being so sick and that I can live with.

God Bless

- John

This video was uploaded on October 1, 2013     

Click the link below to watch the video:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment