Monday, June 11, 2012

2012 NPC Rhode Island Weekend by John Quinlan

I just wanted to say what an honor it was to win the 2012 NPC Rhode Island State Men’s Physique competition this past night on June 9th. I took 1st place in the under 5’10” class. There was some great talent in my group and I have nothing but the utmost respect for these guys. I would like to personally thank the NPC organization and everybody who helped put this event together. Each and every time I have competed at an NPC event the people who have ran each one have all been so very nice to me that truly I can’t say enough great things about them all. One of the head guys, Mike Feulner, very nice to me every time I have communicated with him…..a real professional and a person I have great respect for. I met and became friends with some amazing athletes who competed at this show. I would like to say for the record I had the privilege of meeting Bob Cicherillo who was the MC for the event. Great guy, very down to earth super cool! I also met Branch Warren who was very friendly. Branch is an amazing athlete and a top notch human being. An all-around great night! Here are a few photos from the show and from the photo shoot I had earlier in the day.
I would like to personally congratulate my friend Anton Antipov for winning the Men’s Physique overall title. Squaring off against Anton at center stage for the overall was an honor, this guy is a real talent and a great human being as well.
Thank You 






































God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment