Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jillian Bullock 'One of The Greatest Women of Our Time' by John Quinlan

I just wanted to let the world know about a very special lady that I have had the honor of interacting with, Jillian Bullock. For me to say Jillian is amazing is an under statement. She has accomplished so many things and won a number of awards in her life BUT the most impressive thing to me about Jillian is how much she has helped others. She overcame so many obstacles growing up and has made it her life helping others overcome them as well. There are too many things to list that Jillian has done so if you click on the link below you can read about all of them.....from working on the set of Spike Lee's film 'Malcolm X' in 1991 to starring in the show 'WXW Rage TV' there is practically nothing she hasn't seen or done. I just want to say that John Quinlan is honored to be friends with the one and only Jillian Bullock. You are a true inspiration to me and the entire world. 

 
God Bless
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment