Friday, February 8, 2013

Special Thanks to Marketing for Romance Writers.org by John Quinlan

A very special thanks goes out to 'Marketing for Romance Writers'  


For the creating the 'John Quinlan, Romance Cover Model' Pinterest board. I am honored that this great organization thought about me and did this. Very nice! Here is the board description:

A Board devoted entirely to one of the top cover models in the romance industry, John Quinlan. *Authors are invited to pin their book covers featuring John Quinlan HERE. Pins should be directly pinned from author's site or re-pinned from author's account. No Nudity.



God Bless the entire staff at 
&
My good friend, the very talented romance writer/author, Denyse Bridger  for all her kindness and support she has shown me :)


---------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, John. I can't wait to have that wonderful new book cover done with you on it, as well. You're one of the good guys, and I wish you a world of happiness and continued success with ALL your ventures!! Love you, hun - always!!

    ReplyDelete