Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Boston's Own Movie "The Town" Nun Robbery Scene

I grew up in the Boston, Massachusetts area and have lived here all my life. With that being said, I really enjoy when a movie is filmed here. I love seeing all the places I have been on the big screen.....very cool! So the other night we were sitting around talking about intense movie scenes and I always try and represent my "home turf" in situations like this. I immediately thought of the movie, "The Town" starring Ben Affleck. There were many intense scenes in this movie I could have touched upon but one in particular stood out from the rest. It was the robbery gone wrong scene when Affleck and his 3 other friends packed with guns and dressed up as nuns with the scary white faced masks on going to rob an armored car. It was so eerie when they drove by the boy on the street right before the robbery and in slow motion and the boy made direct eye contact with one of the men. That kid must have been horrified. This is definitely an intense movie scene with gun fire and chase with Boston Police. Click on the link below to watch this intense scene if you have never scene it before......pretty wild:


Ben Affleck starred in and directed this film and did an amazing job with both!

God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment