Monday, February 13, 2012

LeBron James and The Heckler by John Quinlan

In the 4th quarter of Miami's win over Washington LeBron James was given some choice words from a heckler in the crowd. His name was Bob Moore and he made a verbal reference to that "years-old urban legend" about James former teammate Delonte West and his mother Gloria. You can do the math here and put 2 and 2 together about what he was getting at, anyway when LeBron heard this he verbally fired back himself from the court. Basically to sum it up he said the only reason you (Moore) talk the s**t you do is because I can't do it because I'm stuck on the court but if I had the opportunity I would do it right now. Moore replied that he was right here, let's go. My take on this is that it can go both ways. Every fan, when he or she buys a ticket has the right to voice their opinion to players what they think of them.....hecklers as they call them. Personally. I would never do it but everybody is different. So with that Mr. Moore is entitled to his opinion here although the thing I had a bit of a problem with was the fact he made reference to LeBron's mother. Guys, we all know the cardinal rule.....never talk about another mans mother! It's just wrong. So I think LeBron had every right to respond the way he did. Bottom line here is choose your battles wisely because sometimes the things you say to others can backfire on you.


God Bless


    

No comments:

Post a Comment