Friday, April 19, 2013

John Quinlan - Official Athletic Xtreme Athlete Gym Film April 2013 @ 1 Week Out



John Quinlan - Official Athletic Xtreme Athlete Gym Film April 2013 @ 1 Week Out

This gym film was taken by Big Nick Ward at about 1 week out from my first show of 2013 and as an Official Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete I will be representing TEAM AX. I felt OK today on chest training with the 110lb. dumbbells and jumping right into the 120lbs. I felt pretty good overall. I added in some circuit training that covered biceps and shoulders as well with weights that were a bit lighter than usual for some much needed extra reps. Thanks everybody for all the support and kindness you have shown me, there are too many people to name as you are all so very much appreciated! 

This video footage was taped on April 18, 2013

This is my last progress video to be filmed in the gym before my show, the 2013 NPC Vermont Bodybuilding Championships on April 27th Men's Physique Division. I would like to dedicate this show to my grandfather, Bill Hafner who died on March 27th. I will be on stage exactly one month to the day I was at his bedside when he passed so I really think that is a sign of something special about this show. Win, lose or draw I gave it hell grandpa.....did my best and that I can live with.   

God Bless

John



No comments:

Post a Comment