Friday, April 12, 2013

Official Athletic Xtreme Supplement Company Sponsored Athlete & Image Model for Ultra Reps by John Quinlan

OK, so I discussed this a while back with Big Joe AX and recently sent them to Brandon Axtreme as well. Here is just one of the images I promised. The goal is of course to represent this amazing supplement company in a positive light that signed me and give back. The goal here that I discussed with Joe and Brandon is that the Athletic Xtreme publication and design team takes this image and ideally the others eventually and uses them in a way that it benefits the company. It is an honor for me to be able to help such a great company and I would be truly humbled if it went to magazine(s), cover(s), article(s) or billboards etc. Ultra Reps is my personal favorite AX supplement.....kills lactic acid in my muscles and tastes like candy! Click the link below to read more about it and pick up your today. Mention in the order I referred you and score some free samples of the other supplements to try. You will love them just as much as I do I promise. God Bless everybody for all the love and support you have shown me, I will forever appreciate it!

PS, I had to be a bit "all business/mean" for this photo, LOL! I am really nice in real life it is just an act I swear, LMFAO!!!!!! 





God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment