Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just Wanted To Update Everybody by John Quinlan

I just wanted to give everybody a quick update. I apologize as I have been tied up with personal issues as of late so my posts in here have been few and far between this past week or so. I will be back on track soon for sure. I have a few brand new stock images coming out....doctor images in the white suit coat (the whole 9 yards, stethoscope and all) if any writer/author is looking for that theme for his/her next book cover please let me know. Also, I will be on another cover soon for the upcoming novel by the very talented Taabia Dupree, 'Jessica's Obsession'. I look forward to hearing from all of you and I will keep you posted on all the news as it comes in. Thank you so much and of course, Much love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment