Thursday, November 15, 2012

Special Thanks For These Kind Words About Me by John Quinlan

I just wanted to thank a few people for the nice comments they had for me. I am humbled and honored as I call all of you my friends :)

"John is a reliable, honest and incredibly polite person. It was a pleasure working with him for a photo shoot for Modus Vivendi." – Thanos Giagtzis, Modus Vivendi Underwear Co.

"I have provided Mr. Quinlan with some advice for his competitions. He is an oustanding athlete, competitor and model. He would be an asset to any company." – Gerry Triano

"John has been the inspiration for several different characters in my stories. He has always been timely and conscientious about making sure I had the appropriate images and appropriate permissions when I used his picture to illustrate a story." – AmyBeth Inverness, Author

"John is a pleasure to work with. He's professional, a hard worker and is willing to do what needs to be done."
Service Category: Mode
Year first hired: 2011
Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity
– Lacie Nation, Writing and Editing Professional

"John is a consummate professional. He takes great care of his body and is diligent in helping you find the right look for your needs. I highly recommend him to anybody who is looking for a fitness or romance novel cover model." – Cassandra Carr, Writer
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment