Friday, November 23, 2012

I have just signed on exclusively with book cover designer for best-selling authors, Claudia McKinney by John Quinlan


It is with great honor for me to announce today that I have just signed on exclusively with book cover designer for best-selling authors, Claudia McKinney. Claudia is an amazing talent being the book cover artist for over 250 books. She has created covers for best-selling authors including, Kami Garcia, Samantha Young, Amanda Hocking, JL Bryan, Courtney Milan and Maria Rachel Hooley just to name a few. Currently one of her covers is placed at #30 on the New York Times Best Seller List for Samantha Young's "On Dublin Street". I have posted the very first book cover design below that is now available to any writer/author for purchase. It has an ‘Armageddon’ theme to it. I would like to personally thank Claudia McKinney for making John Quinlan her brand new exclusive romance cover model guy.
 
God Bless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment