Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Release of Taabia Dupree’s Novel ‘Jessica’s Obsession’ with Me As The Cover Model by John Quinlan


Let me say what an honor it is to be on the cover of author Taabia Dupree’s Novel, ‘Jessica’s Obsession.’ The release date is December 21st. Here is what author Taabia Dupree had to say about it…..
"As a surprise for your fans or whoever wins them, I am giving away a couple of your pictures in the 8x11 style. I will have a sticker on them that says photos by etc... So your photographer gets credits. I am also doing an 8 1/2x11 of the cover to give away too. I am going to make, or get made, book marks with the book cover. December 21st is the online Release party. I also have a special gift for the end of the night winner. I haven’t figured out what I want to do yet."
I would like to thank the very talented and amazing author Taabia Dupree for selecting me as her cover model, I am truly honored! God Bless
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment