Thursday, March 7, 2013

GOOD NEWS FOR WRITERS AND AUTHORS OUT THERE SO PLEASE READ THIS UPDATE by John Quinlan

OK SO HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS FOR WRITERS AND AUTHORS OUT THERE SO PLEASE READ THIS UPDATE. I have new shoots coming up with book cover shots as one of the main themes. As far as all future images I have available coming soon, I have been in talks with cover artist Claudia Lucia McKinney who I regard as one of the greatest in the world who will be handling my images for those interested and also my boy Ross Maq who is one of the greatest graphic artists in the world. As I said this applies to ALL BRAND NEW IMAGES I HAVE DONE FROM THIS POINT FORWARD. So when my new images come back if there is a specific image you would like for a cover please let me know and something will be worked out with one of these amazing artists. All depends on what photo and details as far as who will want to pick it up but this is where I stand for the future. Here is an example of the work done by each of these super talents. The Vampire cover art is a sample by Claudia and the on stage competition poster was done up by Ross. I will be very selective from this point forward as to who purchases my new photos for covers. These super talented artists do have standards and they have fixed prices BUT you get what you pay for. If you decide to go with one of these artists the finished product will be tip top pure and simple.
Here is Ross Maq's Official Website:
http://www.rossmaq.com/ 
Here is Claudia McKinney's Official Website:
http://phatpuppyart.com/ 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment