Sunday, March 17, 2013

2012 Rhode Island Bodybuilding Championships Men’s Physique Final Call-Out for the Overall Title by John Quinlan



Just wanted to give a special shout out again to one of the greatest model athletes in the world today, Anton Antipov. It was a honor my friend being on stage with you at the 2012 Rhode Island Bodybuilding Championships Men’s Physique Final call-out for the overall title. I couldn’t have lost to a better person especially that you are a Physique Pro now. Congrats again on that, you deserve it!

PS, Ha ha ha, sorry again man when I met you last May in New Jersey and didn’t even know you yet and you came up to me at the intermission and said, “hey can I go sleep in your car?” I was like, “who the f**k is this guy, LOL!!!! Hey man, my car is your car now, LOL!  All good, keep I touch. Thanks  


No comments:

Post a Comment