Friday, April 27, 2012

Gym Shoot & Photo Updates by John Quinlan

Hello Everybody,

Just a few updates to add for you. I had a great photo shoot today at Total Fitzness Gym in Wolcott, Connecticut. I would like to personally thank gym owner Dave Fitzpatrick for being so nice to me. This kid is a class act. Dave is in his mid 20's and owns his own gym and just competed in a bodybuilding show where he did very well. Dave has an amazing story as he is back at the top of his game after a car accident nearly took his life. You are a true example of inspiration, courage and determination Big Dave. You have my 100% respect always. Also want to thank John of BBPics.com for shooting some video of me as well as some new images. Both John and Dave really made this shoot come together for me and I appreciated that so much. There are also a few new YouTube videos added by The Big Dog just a couple hours ago from the shoot. Thanks so much as always my friend :) Check out the links and images below from everything that went on today. Thanks everybody for all the love and support!










God Bless





No comments:

Post a Comment