Monday, February 20, 2012

Migraine Headaches Just Dibilitate Me by John Quinlan

Over the years I have suffered from Migraine headaches. I wish I knew the cause of these things because they absolutely kill me. I know when one is coming on because I begin to lose my vision....man it's terrible. Usually I can stop most of the nightmare before it has a chance to really kick my butt if I take an Excedrin Migraine pill and 1 caffeine pill along with a few ice packs that I immediately place on my head and neck. If I don't do this within the first 5 to 10 minutes I am all done. I was taking prescription medication for them many years ago but I stopped those because I am a not a fan of taking any serious medication if I can get around it with something simple like an over the counter remedy that I use very sparingly. Below is a great article I found on Migraine Headaches:


Maybe someday there will be a vaccine for these dreadful things. Probably not in my lifetime though!

God Bless  





No comments:

Post a Comment