Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2011 Flashback - Joe Snyder Image Model & Apparel by John Quinlan

A quick flashback to 2011 in this shoot wearing apparel from Joe Snyder brand. It was tough because I wasn't in shape for this shoot as I had already torn my right hamstring almost off the bone and did this shoot with a torn groin as well. So with that being said I wasn't even able to train or do any cardio and the gear was a bit small...ha ha ha, but I still wore it anyway. Oh well, I look at it this way....Joe Snyder brand made me a brand image model with one of these shots as I have posted that official company image at the very bottom of this post so there was some good that came out of it. I guess just keeping a positive attitude when faced with adversity is the best way to deal with the "curve balls" in this game of life that sometimes get thrown our way.










And directly below is the Official Photograph as Joe Snyder brand image model, I would like to again personally thanks Joe Snyder brand! It was an honor being selected!


God Bless!













No comments:

Post a Comment