Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Was Talking With A Friend Today by John Quinlan

Just a quick post because it was fresh in my mind. I was speaking with a friend of mine earlier today and he mentioned something that was interesting to me. He asked me if anything about me has changed over the past 2 years, seeing that I am now injury free and have a firm grasp on my diet as I am back in the "fitness" swing of things with a clear head. I said, it is still the same old me I am just smarter now....I know how to train and how to eat. The mistakes I made from 2 years ago will never again be made and the mishaps with my diet from being careless won't be made either. So with that below I have posted a few photos as a flashback to 2010. Enjoy....Much Love!

God Bless






























































No comments:

Post a Comment