Friday, March 2, 2012

My Thoughts About WWE Pro Wrestler John Cena by John Quinlan

I have always admired John Cena for his dedication and hard work. I attended Springfield College while Cena was there. I graduated in 1997 and him in 1998. I met him a couple of times and he was very nice and down to Earth. What an athlete, physically he was far superior to his class mates. I remember going to the gym on campus very early in the morning and he would come in with the same jean shorts you see him wearing in the WWE today. I remember asking him one day what is the best piece of nutritional advice you can give me, he said "go label crazy"......read labels! Some foods might look the same but when you turn over the package you see the nutritional value between the 2 differs tremendously. This is something I have been doing ever since and it really is the best nutritional advice anybody has ever given me because it is so simple to follow. Which brings me to my point of what I really think about John Cena. The other night I had a few extra minutes to kill and was on the web and saw some professional wrestling info that caught my eye. It was John Cena squaring off against the Rock at Wrestle Mania 28 article. So then I briefly read a bit more about John Cena seeing he is from Massachusetts like myself. I read something that really showed me the real John Cena.

John Cena has granted over 250 wishes for Arizona children with life-threatening illnesses through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and is the biggest wish granter in Make-A-Wish history.


John Cena is a great human being, nice to see him giving back to others!

God Bless











No comments:

Post a Comment