Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Video Filmed During This Morning's Training Session by John Quinlan

This morning my training session went well. Outside of a light twinge I am feeling on the outside part of my chest on the right side I feel good. Just trying to be consistent with my diet and exercise regimen and whatever happens happens as they say. during the workout some video was filmed. In 2 of the videos I personally thanked a couple of people and the other 3 were just some basic workout footage mainly for progress purposes to measure how my body is responding to the diet and workout routine thus far with several weeks to go until the first physique competition. Below are the 5 videos that were just uploaded a couple hours ago to YouTube by the Big Dog computer guru, lol!!!!!












Thank You Everybody For All The Love & Support!

God Bless







No comments:

Post a Comment